On 07/02/18 11:58, vinod bhaskaran wrote:
Hi, I am a beginner level programmer and in one assignment the question
given is:to remove ',' from a list after getting a comma separated input
from console.

I gave the below (most print statements are for reference except the last
print statement). but i get the attached error. can someone explain why
this error nd how to rectify?

inputdata = input ('Enter comma separated data \n')
type(inputdata)
inputlist = list(inputdata)
print(inputlist)
a = len(inputdata)
print(a)
print ('xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx')
for b in range(0,a):
     print(a)
     a = a - 1
     print(inputlist)
     inputlist.remove(',')
print(inputlist)

Thanks,
Vinod

The attachment doesn't get through to this text only list so please cut and paste the entire traceback into a reply, thanks.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence