Hello,

I am trying to write a program that is basically multiplying two matrices
one of size 1x8 and the other one of size 8x4. The different thing that I
am trying to figure out is that I want the program to ask the user to enter
the values for the 1x8 matrix only which will be used in the multiplication
process. How do I do that, please provide an example as I wasn't able to
find one online that works. Also, if you can please include an example of
matrix multiplication that is similar in idea to what I am trying to write.

Thank you