Hi Sam,

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 3:00 PM, Kahraman, Sam K.
<skahra...@cherrycreekschools.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I am a 8th grade student at Campus Middle School. We have a project on
> coding and I need a expert to interview. Currently I'm learning Python and
> thought I should ask someone who works their to Interview. To contact me and
> ask any questions my email is skahra...@cherrycreekschools.org.

Can you give some more details on what exactly you're looking for?
This is a fairly unusual request for this mailing list, but I'm sure
we can at least point you in the right direction.  It might be easiest
to just ask your questions here, and you're likely to get more answers
than you bargained for :)

Regards,

Zach