On Wed, 1 Aug 2018, Marc Tompkins wrote:

On 01/08/18 05:07, Saket Mehrotra wrote:
Hi

I am also not using any Open SSL package.
I have just added  " import requests" in py file. And when I run the
module
I   get the SSL package error ,not sure why.
Give us the _whole_ error message, even the parts that look like they don't
make any sense.  For one thing, the traceback tells us exactly which line
of code triggered the exception - and which file that line of code came
from.  From your description, it sounds like the error is being thrown by
the requests module, but we can't tell.

Also, before your "import requests" line, include these:

import sys
print(sys.version)

After the  "import requests" line, include this:

print(requests.__version__)

--
Terry Carroll
carr...@tjc.com