On 15/08/18 18:45, Hamid Nehoray via Tutor wrote:
> Greetings,

Greetings, welcome to the tutor list.

> I'm an old programmer who has some old ERP systems...
> I need somebody to teach me the new ways using Python,

For anyone who can already program I always recommend
starting with the official Python tutorial:

http://docs.python.org/tut/

> MySql

There is a MySQL tutorial on their web site, but
I've never used it. However, if you are familiar
with any major SQL database(Oracle, DB2, etc)
then you should pick it up easily.

> and Web2Py or Django.

Django has some excellent tutorials although I usually
recommend watching a few YouTube videos to get a feel
for things first. Then dive into the detail with a
written tut. but you will need to have completed
the Python tutorial(above0 first.

A know nothing about Web2py...

> I'm located in Los Angeles.Regards,Hamid Nehoray.

The tutor list works by answering your questions
as you post them to the list. Please always use
plain text to retain formatting. Always post the
full text of error messages not just a summary.
And tell us the OS and Python versions.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site