* Mats Wichmann <m...@wichmann.us> [2018-11-06 16:54]:

> there must be some solution... guys, do you know of any alternate way to
> send a message to the list if a mail client isn't cooperating? or do we
> have instructions for beating gmail into submission?  Obviously gmail is
> a key part of the modern infrastructure despite its (ahem) misfeatures.

Looking at the mail headers, I'm seeing

But that is probably just what the final format that gets sent to the list ends
up with.  We might have some suggestions if we know for sure what email client
is being used.  A gmail.com address is not a guarantee that gmail within a
browser is what's being used (I use mutt to send mail through my gmail.com
account all the time).

What's the MUA (mail client)?
If it's in a browser, what browser is being used?

Off the top, I would suggest looking for a "plain text" selection on a dropdown.

--
David Rock
da...@graniteweb.com