> On Nov 14, 2018, at 14:50, Cameron Simpson <c...@cskk.id.au> wrote:
>
> On 14Nov2018 13:51, Whitney Eichelberger <whitney.eichelber...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> I need help creating a weighted GPA calculator. I attempted to create one
>> but I was unable to incorporate different leveled classes (College Prep,
>> Honors, and AP). How can I incorporate those leveled classes into the
>> calculator in order to get a final GPA
>
> Please always include your code, and some sample data and the output, and
> explain what isn't as you want it.
>
> Past that into your message - this list does not do attachments.
>
> Also, please explain terms like "GPA". I imagine it may mean "Grade Point
> Average", but really it might mean almost anything.

One assumes you are talking about school, but regardless, you need to be able
to explain your goal before you can code it.

For example, do you know how to manually calculate a weighted GPA?  Do you know
how your school does the weighting (.5 point, full point, etc)?
This link has a good overview of the process/steps you probably need to work
through.

https://www.wikihow.com/Calculate-Your-Weighted-GPA

let us know what you have tried so far and where you get stuck, and we will be
better able to help.

—
David Rock
da...@graniteweb.com