> On Mar 4, 2019, at 16:30, Ben Finney <ben+pyt...@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
>
> john fabiani <jo...@jfcomputer.com> writes:
>
>> My understanding is - a week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday.
>
> That's behaviour specific to a timezone. Which one are you using, and
> does your program know to consult the timezone data for when a week
> begins and ends?

That’s why I said "Which I’m sure is just a question of “defining the start of
the week” properly.”  “Properly” is in the eye of the beholder.  As long as
it’s performing the way you expect it to perform, you should be fine.  If all I
saw was the output you had, I’d think something was broken because I think in
terms of first day being Sunday, so maybe include a note in the output what the
First day of the week is if that’s appropriate?

—
David Rock
da...@graniteweb.com