On 25/04/19 1:21 PM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 11:30:28AM +0530, Arup Rakshit wrote:
On 25/04/19 3:52 AM, Alan Gauld via Tutor wrote:
On 24/04/2019 12:22, Arup Rakshit wrote:
In the simple code like what are the advantages we get from?
I'm not really sure what you are asking about?
Ok. My question is that when people add such a class to the module? What
is the goal/intention they met by setting such __class__ attribute of a
module. The documentation I am reading just shown this technique but
didn't dig into this. They didn't explain why/when should we use this
technique, but the how.
Can to share which documentation you are reading? I've been using Python
since version 1.5, and I've never heard of this technique.

Thanks.

Hello Steven,

Here it is: *3.3.2.1. Customizing module attribute access* (https://docs.python.org/3/reference/datamodel.html#customizing-module-attribute-access)

--