hi

Ihave a very small program.  I want to cycle colours.  I cant set the colormode
from 1 to 255

tried screen.colormode(255)

tells me screen is not defined.  the program works without the colormode, but i
want to use it.

I just change the a and b variable values to generate new art.

-------------------------------------code-----------------
from turtle import Turtle
t = Turtle()
t.speed(0)

b = 180

a = 35

colormode(255)

t.color((55,55,55))
for i in range(200):
    t.circle(i,a)
    t.right(b)
    t.circle(i,a)

#input('Press any key to continue...')

===========error=======================
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "H:\python\snowflake.py", line 9, in <module>
    screen.colormode(255)
NameError: name 'screen' is not defined
===================================

any help would be appreciated,
thanks

Mark

City of Glasgow College | Scottish Charity Number SCO36198 | VAT Number
59677128&nbsp;DISCLAIMER :- This email, together with any attachments, may be
confidential and the subject of legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender of this email immediately, delete this
message and note that you are not permitted to print, copy, disclose or use the
content in any way. City of Glasgow College does not accept any legal
responsibility of liability (including in negligence) for the contents of this
communication, nor does it endorse or accept any personal views represented
herein. Email communications may be subject to interception by third parties or
possible data corruption and City of Glasgow College accepts no responsibility
whatsoever for the content of communications altered after transmission from
the college network.