On 02/05/2019 16:25, Arup Rakshit wrote:

> such frustrated abstractions. :) I don't know why python exposed so many
> things,

Because by exposing it those few who do need to play with
the internals can(*). Most of us just ignore it

> Python doesn't work the way I am thinking it, and I am far behind of this.

Most languages don't really work the way most users think
they do, but Python allows you to discover that more easily
than most. (Lisp and Smalltalk are other exceptions that
expose their inner workings to anyone who cares to look)

(*)One area where these meta-programming features are
used is in frameworks, either web, GUI or networking.
Django being one case in point where meta-classes are
used effectively to make Python behave slightly differently
to normal, which, in turn, makes web programming slightly
easier...

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site