On 27Jun2019 23:20, Brave Heart <braveheartmovem...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have a little RSS program , I current the out are basically outputted on my
screen, but I would like python to write to DB so  I can from DB write on a
webpage with PHP...
Kinda like I want to run a news website ..

See the "sqlite3" module with ships with Python. It creates a database in a local file and provides an SQL interface:

 https://docs.python.org/3/library/sqlite3.html#module-sqlite3

SQLite3 also has a command line tool for interactive access to the database; you might need to install that separately.

For the web side you'd need an SQLite library for PHP, but I cannot believe that one does not exist. (Or you could also write your web application in Python instead of PHP.)

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@cskk.id.au>