On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 at 03:13, Alan Gauld via Tutor <tutor@python.org> wrote:
> On 08/07/2019 15:14, Ibarra, Jesse wrote:
> >
> > I cannot seem to figure this potential bug out.
>
> Neither can we since we cannot see any code.

I'm guessing this might be the original post:
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/docs/2019-June/041177.html

And while trying to find that one, I noticed that Jesse asked
another question on a similar topic:
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/docs/2019-June/041109.html

The questions are about calling Python functions from C code.
So asking the docs mailing list isn't likely to produce useful responses.

It appears that some good advice on what would be the best place to
ask these questions is needed, can anyone here provide that
information?