On 17/07/2019 18:03, Jesse Ibarra wrote:
> I am using Python3.6
>
> Working with C/Python embedding:
> https://docs.python.org/3.6/extending/embedding.html#beyond-very-high-level-embedding-an-overview
>
> I have to call a shared library (.so) that I created using PyObjects.
To be honest embedding is quite an advanced topic and the tutor
list is generally targeted at beginners so you might find
limited help here. (Although technically it does fall within
our remit, it's just that it doesn't come up too often!)

I'd suggest you post your queries on the main python list where
there will likely be far more experts available.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site