On 7/19/19 4:53 AM, ali...@mailbox.org wrote:
> Hello together,
>
> I try to write a Python tool but after hours of trying , reading and looking
> for help nothing an no one would help me. So this is my most desperate call
> for help. I attached the project and my required files. If there is someone
> who would help me not loosing my scholarship and so beeing excluded from
> university you'll be my hero.
>

> Best regards
>
> Hanna

Hanna, this ia bit over the top.

If you send code - with descriptions of specific problems and what
you've tried, not just a huge blob of code with a non-specific "it
doesn't work" - pepople here will happily try to help.  There are other
places you can look, like Stack Overflow, again it will require asking
targeted questions.

But you really can't expect us, as a band of spare-time volunteers, to
bail you out of a real or imagined situation where if you can't solve
the problem you'll be sent down. If it's that dire, there is usually
paid tutoring available at most institutions or hanging around them, and
potential loss of a scholarship ought to make that investment worthwhile.