What (precisely) did you type to "start python through idle"? Don't guess - cut
and pasted EXACTLY what you type and what you see on screen.

S.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tutor <tutor-bounces+steve.flynn=capita.co...@python.org> On Behalf Of
siva
Sent: 24 July 2019 08:57
To: tutor@python.org
Subject: [Tutor] python idle file couldn't start

I have tried to start python through idle .but the software didn’t start.it
displays “subprocess error”.tell me some solution.
Thank you.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

This message has been scanned by Capita systems, but if you believe it to be
spam, please send it to s...@forcepoint.com.

Messages sent to s...@forcepoint.com are queued for email analysis by
Forcepoint Threat Lab.

This email is security checked and subject to the disclaimer on web-page:
http://www.capita.co.uk/email-disclaimer.aspx