On Thu, Aug 01, 2019 at 05:11:04PM +0800, Sinardy Xing wrote:

> I have error look like in the wrapper.
>
> Can someone point to me where is the issue

No, but you can.

When the error occurs, Python will print a traceback containing a list
of the lines of code being executed, and the final error. You should
read that error, especially the last line, and it will tell you the line
of code that failed and give you a clue why it failed.

We can help you if you copy and paste the full traceback, starting with
the line "Traceback..." to the end.

Don't take a screen shot or photo and send that, instead copy and paste
the text into your email.

(P.S. please reply to the mailing list, not to me personally.)

--
Steven