Hi there,

I wondered if someone wouldn't mind just taking two seconds to make sure
i understand this concept:

Here is a code snippet:

import speedtest

def do-test():

  test=speedtest.Speedtest()

  test.download()

  test.upload()

  return [test.download_speed, test.upload_speed]

Now. If I was to put this into a GUI application, I was thinking of
having it something like this:

user clicks button,

button calls function which:

1. Shows the screen which updates with test status.

2, does: results=do_test()

3. Updates the screen with the contents of results.

Here's my question:

If the user clicks the button, say, 3 times, will I have three separate
speedtest objects?

or will the python garbage collector clean them up for me so I only have
one, which gets cleaned when do_test returns.

Thanks for the answer in advance.

Nathan