On 29-Nov-04, at 5:42 PM, Bill Kendrick wrote:

The following report is for Tux Paint 0.9.12.
I've asked the reporter to try out the latest 0.9.14 test-build,
since I know Martin has been working on some stuff that might affect this
(hopefully in a good way) :^)

In the meantime, any comments or suggestions?

Yes, I have confirmed this problem with Tux Paint 0.9.12 on my own Powerbook, though I have no clue what is causing this behaviour - incorrect permissions settings on some of the bundled Tux Paint files, perhaps?

Martin, will the 0.9.14 changes
allow Tux Paint to work as expected?

The Tux Paint 0.9.14 test build works fine in Limited User mode. Don't know what I fixed to make this work, though :-p

Martin