I've, of course, given Javier permission to include Tux Paint on the
disc mentioned below.

(I also made sure they include the Stamps installer, too!)

----- Forwarded message from Javier Madruga -----

Hi, my name is Javier Madruga and I'm PC Today's collaborator.

PC Today is one of the best selling computer magazine in Spain and is
published every two weeks. It's been 4 years since our launch and we have
planned some special contents for our readers. Amongst these contents we're
planning to include a special CD-ROM with the best freeware and shareware
programs available. This is a very special occasion for us, as we do not use
to include software with our magazine. We rely solely on our editorial
contents to sell the magazine and that makes this CD and its contents a
unique giveaway.

We plan to include this CD in PC Today's N.109, which will be on sale on
December, 24th. This CD will be enclosed with every PC Today's N. 109 issue
at no additional cost and the planned circulation is 60.000 issues. In that
number we'll also include some editorial pages explaining how to use some of
the selected programs.

Since yours is one of the chosen applications, we'd like to get your
permission so we can include Tux Paint in this CD-ROM.

Please, we need your answer as soon as possible, since the CD must be
finished by next Friday in order to enclose it on time.

Thanks in advance.

Javier Madruga Payno

----- End forwarded message -----

-bill!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               Have I been helpful?
http://newbreedsoftware.com/    http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick