On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 19:20, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Using the latest CVS with the new PostScript support, Tux Paint seems to be
> segfaulting if it can't print.
>
> I get this in the terminal where Tux Paint was run:
>
>   lpr: error - no default destination available.
>
> and then the window just vanishes!
>

> I'll look into it tonight, if noone else gets the chance...
> (It may have been doing this before, but I only just had an issue where
> CUPS config got corrupted, so 'lpr' now bails with an error.)

While writing the code, it appeared to me that the
old code (and new code -- nothing changed) would
hang if printing didn't go fast and well.

I had been thinking that Tux Paint ought to do printing
in a separate thread. Of course, given recent ugly
experience with SDL threads, I think differently now.

So, I take it that the various other crashing problems
are gone now? How are things with stamps and fonts?