The Remote Patrol for Sunday Nov 9, 2008
by Thomas Allen Heald, Esquire
All times Eastern, for PBS programs, check local listings

8 p.m.
"My nose is on fire" on "THE AMAZING RACE 13" (CBS).

"THE SIMPSONS" (Fox) celebrates flashback episode #424.

500 pound "RUBY" (Style) takes her love to town.

9 p.m.
"CRASH: THE NEXT GREAT DEPRESSION" (History) is a great reminder that W.
is still President and can screw up your portfolio from now through January.

Greg Evigan weekend continues on "COLD CASE: LUNAR LANDING EDITION" (CBS).

9:30 p.m.
Someone from the cast of "Cloverfield" guest voices on "AMERICAN DAD"

10 p.m.
"DEXTER" (Showtime) tests the boss. That can't be good.

"RALPHIE MAY" (Comedy Central) lost "Last Comic Standing" making him the
Clay Aiken to Dat Phan's Ruben Studdard. May is still not funnier at
"I'm so fat" jokes than Louie Anderson, Roseanne, or John Pinette.

10:30  p.m.
TELE-GEBRA
"Hamlet 2" + "Little Britain" = SUMMER HEIGHTS HIGH" (HBO)

11 p.m.
Hank has a parent teacher conference on "CALIFORNICATION" (Showtime).
This can't be even gooder.

---

But the conversation doesn't end here, add your own suggestions or
discuss mine on the "TV or Not TV" Google list.