On Nov 10, 6:52 pm, "Kevin M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I may be one of the few NPR listeners I know who does not like Morning
> Becomes Eclectic, though my reason for not liking the show is
> admittedly stupid and more about me than the show. Frankly, in the
> morning, I don't want eclectic.

Include me in that select company, but for different reasons. I can't
stand the indie, pop, or rock music of modern ilk, and in my long-gone
LA days, MBE simply set my teeth on edge (as did most of KCRW's
programming, but that's another matter). It's like the musical hacks
Weekend Edition Saturday parades in every week.

--Dake Sikula