Jon Delfin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Last night's episode of "The Unit" was titled "Mislead and Misguided."
> This was, perhaps not astonishingly, the third time in a week I've seen
> "misled" misused. The two blog instances were mildly annoying, but
> this one I find inexcusable.

I took it as wordplay since the guest star gave the team inaccurate or
incomplete information *and* proved an inept, arrogant, and foolish
mission planner so he both misled them and mis-lead them. I, for one,
am looking forward to next week's episode even though I'm long past
the point of wishing all the B-plots with the wives would disappear.

--
Ed Dravecky III
http://www.fencon.org/