The local breakfast eatery, The Broken Yolk, here in the Pacific Beach
community of San Diego (there are no suburbs of San Diego, only
neighboring communities which all fall within the city limits),
features a 24 egg omelet. I love the Broken Yolk's motto, "We've Got
Huevos."

No, I have not attempted the omelet. Both of my parents and my oldest
brother have had open-heart surgery. I'm dumb, but I'm not that dumb.

http://www.thebrokenyolkcafe.com/