I still do not know what to say. I never met the guy, but I had felt I had
gotten to know him, solely from this list which was pretty much his adopted
baby. I can't say I thought of this thread as a joke when I saw the headline
come through in the digest -- rather I was hoping, wishing it was a joke. I
really, really really dreaded reading this since it would confirm what I
hoped against hope. It's even more of a shame as he was so damn young. He's
only eight years older than me. He was seven years younger than my mom was
when she died. It's a tragedy when parents eulogize heir children.

Sad...

I rather feel guilty for not contributing anything to the site, even though
he invited me to do so when it launched.