I'm curious enough to wonder if the tweets Conan showcased were real
or made up, but not curious enough to track down the profiles/accounts
of the tw*t celebrities.

Either way, it was a funny bit.

Other comments...

Forgot to mention how good it is to hear classic swing band music on
The Tonight Show again... not as fat/phat as Doc and the boys, but
still nice for the ears

Tom Hanks loves In And Out Burger... good man... I just wish he'd made
a movie in the last 15 years that showcases his comedic talent

For some reason, a styrofoam meteor hitting Tom Hanks is more amusing
than Cohen's butt hitting M&M's face (I know that isn't how it is
spelled, but if you name yourself after a candy bar, that's how I'll
spell it).

Green Day REALLY should have stopped with "American Idiot"