"Wedlock or Deadlock," in which couples hand their marriage license
over to Dr. Michelle Callahan (who, it notes in the press release, is
available for comment or interview on "celebrity relationship news").
At the end of each episode, the doctor either hands the couple back
their marriage license (along with her "blessing") or tears it up
(accompanied, I assume, by some sort of curse).

Scheduled for a six week test run on Fox beginning mid-July, this show
is destined to become a classic among Fox shows, like "House A Buggin"
or "Open House."

I was going to copy and paste the press release here, but, seriously,
what would be the point?