On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Karla
Robinson<karlasrobin...@zoominternet.net> wrote:
> Holy cow.  Another subdural hematoma?  Another cardiac arrest?  When will it
> stop?

Gee, he looked healthy*, and he certainly wasn't the overexcitable type.

First, Ed McMahon, the ultimate pitch-man, passes away. Then Billy
Mays goes. If I were that Sham-Wow guy, I'd get to a doctor quick.
--
Kevin M. (*yes, tongue-in-cheek, as I have roughly the same beer gut
as Mr. Mays, but I am in the process of losing weight)