On Jul 7, 2009, at 12:35 PM, PGage wrote:

> But, wow, it really is just as nauseating and fawning as I imagined
> it would be. This goes beyond Kevin's original complaint - I think
> arguably a death of a big celebirty is news, and deserves some
> reportage. But the non-stop gab fests has nothing to do with news at
> all. How many different times can they bring on guests, and even
> fellow commentators, just so they can say something like "Thriller
> changed the standards of music video" or "That moonwalking dance was
> really incredible" or "he may have diddiled a few kids, but Billy
> Jean was a great song"?

last night i saw the BREAKING NEWS graphic flapping wildly on CNN; as
far as i could tell the BREAKING NEWS was Donald Trump telling Larry
King that he knew for sure that MJ was not a child molester because he
played nicely with the Trump kids.

my favorite so far is the CNN reporter who tracked down Bubbles the
Chimp and determined that were MJ to reunite with him Bubbles would in
fact remember MJ and they might even moonwalk together.