On Jul 19, 12:25 am, David Bruggeman <bru...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> His remarks back in the 60s that we couldn't win in Vietnam might cause some
> to hold a grudge?

And general hatred of the "liberal" media.

Of course, Amy Goodman would bring up (through a Norman Solomon of
FAIR doc) Cronkite's pre-Tet cheerleading for the Army (which Solomon
seems to hold against Cronkite, even if he later atoned for it), but
Cronkite came out better on her show than I was afraid he was going to
be.