Holy Crap Joe!   The Braintrust of tvornottv can answer oracle-like
questions from 1980 within 60 minutes.  frackin amazing.

and if anyone ever wondered how the global internet braintrust was being
used for Good,(*) check out
http://recaptcha.net/learnmore.html

(*) I say Good, but recaptcha was just bought by google.  So who knows
what will happen to all the scanned OCR'd books.

60 Minutes had a story on Luis von Ahn
<http://www.cs.cmu.edu/%7Ebiglou/> the brain behind it.