Given what I've read about the cost of the show, I'm not surprised they're
launching the DVD so quickly...

-----Original Message-----
From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvorno...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mark J.
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:36 AM

The pilot ("director's cut" version) and first 13 eps, with the
package titled "The Road to Sectionals," extras include audition
videos and, for the first time not on iTunes, the audio versions of
the songs:

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118010245.html?categoryid=14&cs=1&ref=bd_t

Of course, right as the backlash is kicking in (someone else's
Facebook status last night:  "I'm so over 'Glee'--why aren't you
watching 'Modern Family' instead?").