Well, with Leno on at 10, the prime time real estate on NBC is pretty slim
pickings right now..

From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvorno...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jason Carpio
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 8:56 PM
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TV orNotTV] Re: "White Collar" won't give you the blues

So I guess the Universal Family of networks put their good dramas on USA
instead of NBC?

While I did like the 2nd episode, I'm hoping future episodes match the fun
of the pilot.
On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 3:40 PM, Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:49 PM, televisiongirl
<televisiong...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 11:49 PM, Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Allow me to recommend a fun, family friendly show:
>>
>> http://www.tvornottv.net/2009/10/29/white-collar-wont-give-you-the-blues/
>>
> I'll second that.  Really good program, very entertaining and I watched
them
> film the smoking scene in the pilot outside the Lever House last spring.
> Nice to know the FBI has Park Avenue offices.
Second episode was also fun to watch. And here's hoping Natalie
Morales (formerly of "Middleman") continues as a recurring character.

Potential spoiler, or at least unconfirmed rumor:

Someone posted a comment on Hulu noting that, during the scene where
Tiffani Thiessen gave her husband the new watch, she is seen wearing a
ring which looked like the one in the photograph, so she might be a
bad girl.

Jason Carpio
jcar...@gmail.com

Not sent from an iPhone