http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cnn/carrie_prejean_nearly_walks_off_larry_king_143002.asp

Did anybody see his (I stopped watching Larry long ago). I watched the
video clip at the link above on tvnewser, but I am wondering what
happened when they came back from the break.

I like how Carrie Prejean identifies herself with Sarah Palin and
Michelle Bachman- I would make the same exact grouping of course, but
it is interesting to see her confirm it. And the reality distortion
powers required to say with a straight face that liberals say more
mean things about conservative political figures than conservatives
say about liberals is truly impressive.

BTW - for those who don't want to both following the link and watching
the clip, the inappropriate thing that King did was ask her a question
- why did she settle with people she believes were guilty of religious
discrimination? Why didn't she continue to fight for what she believes
in?

What has been suggested elsewhere of course is that she settled
because they had an explicit sex tape of Sister Prejean pleasuring
herself.

There was nothing inappropriate about King's question - but it was
shocking that he actually asked a relevant an cogent question.