In a recent monologue, possibly last week, Conan mentioned people getting there
around 7 am for the show.  So you're probably being conservative.

David

________________________________
From: Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com>

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Karla Robinson
<karlasrobin...@zoominternet.net> wrote:
> What idiot at NBC greenlighted a contract guaranteeing Leno $150 million if
> his prime-time experiment failed?  That sounds….fishy.
>

> On a related note, the guest list for Conan’s last week has been finalized:
>

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100120/en_nm/us_conan

I have a few friends with tickets for Thursday's taping of the Tonight
Show. They were wondering what time they should line up to guarantee a
seat in the audience. I told them if this turns out to be Conan's last
week, the best time to line up would have been last Saturday around
3pm.