Apologies...I somehow missed the original posting.

-----Original Message-----
From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvorno...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Bob in Jersey
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 10:44 PM
To: TVorNotTV
Subject: [TV orNotTV] Re: TCM's Oscarfest schedule...

Karla Robinson, to moi, in part:
> It's the "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" list, did you notice?

Point made in original post. "Bacon game" is enough for many to know
what's happening.

> Do they always put the lists together like that?  The list begins with
Kevin
> Bacon on Feb. 1, and ends with Kevin Bacon on March 3rd.  Clever.

No, in some years they went with a different theme each day (Oscar
Takes Flight, Oscar Screws It Up, Oscar on the Farm, et al), but per
Wiki, this is at least the third time a Bacon game has been played
with the lineup, but the first to actually involve Kyra's husband
personally.

--
BOB