________________________________
From: Mark J. <mjeffr...@marcrealty.com>

"A Prairie Home Companion" does a live video-only performance in movie
theaters in the U.S. and Canada, with special musical guest Elvis
Costello and the usual Lake Woebegon suspects--instead of the usual
post-station break messages from the audience in St. Paul's Fitzgerald
Theatre, Kellior will read messages sent via Internet from ticket
buyers (info and a list of non-Fathom Events venues, including Bob's
Allentown Symphony Hall, at the below link):

http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/features/live-in-hd/

And since I haven't listened to Kellior regularly in a while, is
Heather Masse's mom the former Manhattan Transfer singer Laurel?