On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Bob in Jersey <bob.in.jer...@juno.com> wrote:

> Kevin M., to Brad Beam:
>> According to police, Boner lives! They haven't found him yet, but he
>> most likely lives. Or someone is using his credit cards. But we must
>> stay optimistic.
>
> Development: Dad and mom hang up their vid connexion to Larry King
> minutes before they were to talk about the case from Vanc. yesterday:
>
> http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/02/andrew-koenigs-parents-walk-off-larry-king-show/1

TMZ reporting they bailed because King made them wait so long. I hope
that is the reason, and not that they got bad news from the police. I
don't think this story is going to have a happy ending...

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/25/andrew-koenig-parents-larry-king-live-walked-why-explanation/

"Andrew Koenig's parents claim they bailed on Larry King last night
because they felt the show was being "disrespectful" by pushing back
their live interview several times on last night's show.

Walker Koenig and Larry King Live

TMZ spoke to Walter Koenig who told us they felt Larry did not give
them "enough time to do credit to what we had to say."

The Koenigs were supposed to do an interview from the Vancouver hotel
room where they've been staying, while continuing to search for their
missing son.

Well placed sources tell TMZ the Koenigs were told they were supposed
to go live at 6:30 PM PST -- but the interview was pushed back after
LKL decided to cover the breaking SeaWorld whale tragedy.

We're told at 6:55, after looking at his watch several times, Walter
and his wife walked into the bedroom and asked the crew to leave.

Walter told us, "We felt it was disrespectful.""