Snippity to get to those with which Kevin is unfamiliar:

-----Original Message-----
From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvorno...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Kevin M.
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 11:16 PM
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Re: Shannen Doherty On Next 'Dancing with the
Stars'

Sizing up Shannen's competition:

> ESPN's Erin Andrews

> Again, no clue who this is.

Karla sez: Erin is a pretty good journalist/sideline reporter with ESPN; she
is also very lovely.  She gained prominence in the media in an unfortunate
way--her hotel room was rigged with a hidden camera that caught her naked on
tape.  The resulting scandal put her in the category of tabloid fodder, much
to her chagrin.  The frat bois on the intertubes love to talk about her
looks.  Should be interesting.

> Pussycat Doll and sometime Diddy associate Nicole Scherzinger;

>Some of those Dolls have moves. I'll file her under minor threat status for
now.

Karla sez:  there's only one Doll that actually does all the singing, and
it's Ms. Scherzinger.  I'm seeing her everywhere these days; I think her
management is pushing into high gear to raise her profile so she can finally
throw off the Pussycat Dolls and succeed on her own. (last attempt at that
failed)