On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM, PGage <pga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I detest Mencia so I am not sure if I will subject myself to that one,
> unless we get word of some interesting confrontation in the re-do.

I am largely indifferent towards Mencia (as I mentioned, I consider
Dane Cook to be the thief among thieves), so mine is nothing more than
curiosity for curiosity's sake. But I have faith in Maron as an
entertainer -- the second interview was obviously taped before the
intro and outro of the first episode -- and believe he wouldn't give
such a setup to the second interview unless there was a reason.