Sorry I'm slow to get to this.

Let me put it this way: it took me three reads to figure out what the
word in question was, and that's even knowing the site I was on. When
I went even further down the site, there was another word that a
commenter blocked out that took me the same number of reads.

I am aware that I'm a white heterosexual male. I am also aware that
there are terms for a significant number of groups that those groups
find inappropriate: groups that I can't even empathize with. And bless
GLAAD's heart that they're trying to educate people that, hey, you
know, these terms aren't cool. But pulling a Voldemort (or, as we call
it around here, an A***n) to even discuss the *use* of the word just
makes you look like a prudish old biddy or someone trying to recycle a
scene from Holy Grail.

To quote Carlin: "There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of those
words in and of themselves. Their only words. It's the context that
counts. It's the user. It's the intention behind the words that makes
them good or bad. The words are completely neutral. The words are
innocent."