On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 8:49 PM, Tom Wolper <twol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 7:21 PM, PGage <pga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I still watch LV (I think it has help up pretty well with the change in
> > stars), but never got into NY and stopped watching Miami when H stopped
> > taking off his sun glasses. I guess Miami got hammered in the move to
> > Sunday.
>
> Remember it's going up against Sunday Night Football on NBC. Let's see
> what happens when the football season is over.

It is? <sits pondering for a moment> Oh, right, CSI-Miami is on back east at
what we on the civilized coast call 7:00 pm, which is probably the last part
of the 3rd quarter of the Sunday Night Football game.

Okay - that is a good point (by 10:00 pm Sunday night Sunday Night Football
is long over here). I can't remember what was on at 10:00 Sunday last year
on CBS  (was it the FBI looking for Missing Persons show?), I should try to
find out and dig up their ratings vs Miami.

But still, there is that amazon.com data - they seem to be pricing Miami
lower than the other two. I guess an interesting thought experiment would
be, would amazon price Miami higher if this were February instead of
November, and its TV ratings were back in the top 25? If so, then the CSI:
Miami Box Set is a particularly good bargain right now.