Once the NFL finds a way to get a team back into LA, they'll be
looking at small markets in the U.S., while billions of non-Americans
are out there to potentially buy tickets and jerseys and watch games
on television. I don't know that an overseas Super Bowl will work,
given the value to American television of a game that starts at their
preferred time. And I suspect that without local teams, a Super Bowl
in London will work as well as an FA Cup final would in the States.