On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 6:46 PM, jeffrey marousek
<jeff.marou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems as if YouTube pulled it. Can't see it on my mobile or home computer.

Gmail embedded the video in Joe's post and it played just fine for me.
I don't participate in discussions about TV news any more, because for
me the horse left the barn a long time ago, but in strict news terms
the news team were reporting on a bridge implosion and they adequately
reported when the bridge had been imploded. Missing the spectacle
doesn't affect the news value at all.

Tom