I'm way behind on Daily Show and Colbert Report viewing, so I just watch the
aired portions of the Chris Wallace interview with Jon Stewart from the day
after the mid-terms.  Link:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-november-3-2010/chris-wallace

Even the full interview
(http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-november-3-2010/exclusive---chris-wallace-extended-interview)
 isn't as long as the sit-down with Maddow, but you do get a portion where
Stewart tries to explain his take on MSNBC and FNC to someone from FNC.  I make
no claim that he is any more or less effective here, but since he's talking to
someone from the other cable channel, it is a slightly different approach.

But this ran out of gas at least three weeks ago, so no worries.

David