On Jan 16, 2011, at 12:30 PM, David Bruggeman wrote:

> Time Tunnel - Irwin Allen produced, James Darren was one of the stars.
> time travel factored into some of The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.
> the new series Terra Nova basically takes an Earth 2 setup and goes into the
> past, rather than another planet.

I watched that when I little, and I loved a short-lived series called It's
About Time, starring Joe E. Ross and Imogene Coca. It was originally about
astronauts ending up in the past, but when the ratings went down, they sent the
cavemen and women into the future. It didn't help the numbers.

Melissa N.