Sheen is acting like someone looking to get out of a contract so that
he can move on to other things by being increasingly abusive until he
reaches the "last straw".

As for long links, active Twitter users utilize link shorteners to
economize characters. One of the most popular is bit.ly (http://
bit.ly) which is free. You don't have to register to use it, but if
you do and create link shortcuts after signing-in, it will track how
many people clicked the link.

For example, your 119 character link reduces to 20: http://bit.ly/hurSue
(Note: on all link shorteners, letter case matters)

Ron Casalotti
Wayne, NJ