I've been asked to do a blog for the Science and Entertainment Exchange on
time travel as a plot device on TV and/or in movies.  This thread was great.

But since I'm not a fan of science fiction, and since I'm having trouble
coming up with some kind of "hook," I thought I'd let the members of this
group know about this assignment to see if anyone wants to offer any
suggestions for what I should be writing about.  In other words, what would
be particularly interesting about this subject?

Unfortunately, you won't get any credit -- I don't even get credit for
coming up with ideas or writing blogs for the Exchange -- but you can always
add comments once a blog is published.