Mother J made me tape "The Rainmaker" last night on AMC, but then I heard
her tell Aunt Marge that "Denyel Washington is in this movie, I really
like him" (no, that's not a typo; that's how she pronounces his name;
suggestions as to how that might happen are appreciated)

Of course, he isn't... and explaining to her the real cast thereof, to
say nothing of screenwriter / director "Cope," didn't accomplish jack...
was there some movie Washington was in Tuesday night on a cable channel
whose listings would be near those of AMC... or perhaps on the
pay-cablers?  IMDb tends to forget a past appearance of a movie the day
after it airs.

Could she have thought of, for instance, "The Pelican Brief" (another
Grisham-based tome Washington was in) ? Sucks on frickin' toast when just
a "The" in a title can lead to that level of confusion...

--
BOB